Thursday, January 19, 2012

More LOTV Die Cut Cards



Hi Blogging Beauties,

How are you all today? It is hot here and I am feeling it! I have been into town for a few jobs and am back home again.  Turned the air con on...pleased to be in the cool.  I have some more cards to share today that I have made with the Lili of the Valley Die Cuts.  They sure make cards quick and easy.  


The first card I made for my Mum to give a friend who retired.
The second one was a quick little one I made for my brother to give to my Mum for her birthday.


This next one I made for a new baby in our family that was born in Japan.


 These next three are all Sympathy cards.  One I sent to a friend, the rest I put in my stash.




 This last card I made as a Special Order card for a Baptism...requesting a very girly and pink card.  I actually coloured over the die cut with my Copics so the picture would match the pink of the card.



Thats it! You did well to make it to the end.
I have almost finished my Project Life for 2011.  Should have that done by tomorrow.
Then I need to decide what photos to do next...am considering going back and doing 2010 to fit at the beginning of that album as I still have heaps of room in it.  Then starting a fresh album for 2012.  Also I am considering having another go at my baby photos...but it is the scanning of them all that makes me reluctant.  Lots more work involved...will keep you posted on my efforts.

I hope you are having a lovely day.
Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx

8 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Alicia, beautiful images, will have to get some of these, take careX:)

Leigh said...

These are lovely cards Alicia. Beautiful images.

Jessie said...

They are all so cute! Good for you, getting so much crafting done! Love your new pretty blog background, it looks fab!

Carol Dee said...

Loving those LOTV die cuts. Especially the bunny and the adorable baby. (Which reminds me I THREE baptismal cards for this weekend!) It is snowing again :( Winter came late, but I am ready for it to go.... Hugs....

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Please will you send some of that hot weather over here its getting pretty cold!! your cards are stunning all the images are so beautiful:) Sandra H

kiwimeskreations said...

Alicia these are fabulous cards - the retirement one is so sweet!
Blessings
Maxine

Zora said...

Ooooo so cute, wher can I by those? And your card layouts arewonderful :O)

Loz said...

YEP! gotta get me some more cute squares!! love them all - but the little bubby teddy on the scales is just super cute!! perhaps I'm just getting too clucky :)