Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Christmas Cards Using Kaisercraft - Santa's List Collection



Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today I am sharing some bright and cheery Christmas cards I put together.  I made them as a two card set using Kaisercraft Santa's List Collection.  The little wooden trees and swirl (in the last card) is by Kaisercraft as well.  As is the berries and all the ribbon. The gem flourish is an old one from my stash by Basic Grey.


The little birdie was cut from the papers and I added a tiny bit of Kindy Glitz to his santa hat.
I think my favourite part about these cards is all the texture.



The third card was made with the same Kaisercraft products, but I went for a more neutral colour scheme.  


Just for fun I am linking up to 

Did you know there are only 119 days till Christmas - yikes!
It will be here before we know it.


And how excited am I! My Heidi Swapp 40th Birthday card came in the Sweet Six at Cupcake Inspirations!!! Thanks Sweeties!!! This made my day : )

Thanks for stopping by,
Alicia xxx

No comments: