Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A New Publication - Kaisercraft Paradiso


Good evening,

Today has been busy! I have done everything else but blog today, so I am just popping on quickly tonight to share my latest Publication in Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft.
You can buy your copy here.


My cards are the 12 Quick Feature.  I loved making this set.  I really enjoyed the holiday feel to these papers and accessories.


Instructions on how to create these cards are included in the magazine.


You can see more of my publications from previous magazines here.

I thought I would link up to Papertake Weekly's Challenge - Repeat Repeat. I repeated the same sketch for each of these cards...just changed up the embellishments slightly.

Lastly, I thought I would share a recent photo of our Nicky.  I make him a green juice every day to make sure he is getting his vitamins. He is getting better at drinking them.  Its a bit of an acquired taste!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. 

Have a beautiful evening.
Alicia xx


No comments: