Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Father's Day Cards or Male Birthday Cards for Dad




Hello,

Thanks for stopping by today.
I am sharing two very simple Father's Day cards today that I made recently using Kaisercraft papers and collectables. We celebrated Father's Day a couple of weeks ago in Australia.  These cards could also be used as birthday cards for Dad as well.


Nicky made a collage that we used for his card for Ben.  It is Daddy dressed up as a fireman.


My three shelves from target were delivered this week.  Three big boxes that need to be assembled.


Also I purchased boxes and magazine holders from Ikea.  These need to be put together as well.


I promise to share before and after pictures of our study/craft room as it hopefully becomes more organised!!!  Stay tuned....

Have a happy day,

Alicia xx

No comments: