Monday, September 15, 2014

The Monday Message


Good morning, and Happy Monday!

We went for a walk around the lake with some friends last Thursday and had a play at the park.  The park had a steering wheel which Nicky imagined was a fire truck.  I don't think I have mentioned how Nicholas is loving Fireman Sam these days. He watches the dvds, plays with the toys and turns all things into something to do with "Nee Naw" (fire truck noise) eg Nee Naw Nicky, Nee Naw Mummy, Nee Naw pole, Nee Naw tuck etc etc. He doesn't really understand "When I grow up, I want to be...." but if he did I think it would be a fireman!  This got me thinking about our dreams and goals. I saw this quote and thought it was inspirational.

We all need reminders to believe in ourselves and have big goals and dreams.  As kids we are encouraged to have such big dreams and goals, people are always asking, "What do you want to do when you finish school?"  When you get older no one seems to ask you these questions anymore.

What do you want to do when you grow up? lol
What do I want to do?

Maybe its time I think up some really big dreams and write them down....

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Have a beautiful day.

Alicia xx

No comments: