Friday, October 3, 2014

Baby Cakes ~ Picture My Life ~ Week Four


Hello, and Welcome to my Week Four post 
for Picture My Life Baby Cakes!



You can read my earlier posts in this series; 


Week One here 
Week Two here
Week Three here


My album is filling up! Today I am sharing another two Layouts.  These Layouts are me at 7 months and 8 months.  I only have probably another two layouts to complete and then the first 12 months of my Baby Album is finished.  Its amazing the progress you can make in a month! I have been "saving" this job of sorting my baby photos for years!! I am starting to think about my next project...



 I do love seeing these old photos...check out my pram! Not as comfy as the ones they make these days!!  I also love seeing how the people have changed to.  Life is pretty amazing...we all grow and age and experience the world.  Photos are so special to capture the moment!



This Layout was very photo heavy.  Lots of great pictures to include, so not so many filler cards. I decided to write all the details on the one card.


I made a few alterations to these cards.



If you want to scrap Baby Photos quickly and easily this is the kit for you!  Visit Jessica's store and help yourself!  While you are there stock up on some sequins and gold gemstones as well! Click the links below to go directly to the products.
Thanks for stopping by,
Alicia xx

No comments: