Friday, April 3, 2015

Make last minute Easter Cards fast with this Free Easter Printable!


Quick and Easy Easter Cards

I actually LOVE Easter.  I love all the merchandise that comes out in the shops.  I love bunny rabbits, spring colours, colourful eggs.  I think I love Easter more than Christmas because there is no pressure associated with Easter.  You don't have to spend months trying to get organised for it and there is no financial burden associated with trying to get everyone presents!
We aren't travelling back home (to where our family all lives) so it means we can just stay home and enjoy Ben having some time off work and relax.

A few days ago I thought I might have a little morning tea/craft morning for Nicky and his little friends.  They can paint eggs, make hats and baskets and have an Easter Egg hunt.  I visited Riot and they had so many lovely Easter crafty things and a deal if you spend $20 on Easter things you get $20 free!! That was too tempting for me to pass up so Nicky and I had a lovely time buying all sorts of pastel coloured pom poms, felt, bunny cut-outs etc etc.  While I was there I found some little felt cut-outs of bunny rabbits which I thought would be perfect for some easy last-minute cards.

Quick and Easy Easter Cards

These had to be quick and easy because there wasn't a lot of time to get them made and posted and I wanted to cover everyone in our immediate families including Grandparents so I had to make in bulk.  Plus I had a thousand other things I was trying to get done this week.

I made a little Polaroid Template that I thought you might like to use too.
You can fit lots on one A4 card then just print and cut them out.  It provides a little spot to stick all the felt bunnies.  If you don't have felt bunnies you could use a bunny stamp, or Easter Egg, or a Cross for a more Religious Easter Blessing.

Quick and Easy Easter Cards

I kept my card design very, very simple using left over scraps from paper pads and some pink ribbon.

Quick and Easy Easter Cards

Sometimes simple is all I can manage lol!
These card were very cheap to make.  The felt stickers cost about $4.  Everything else was left overs from my stash.  I saved money by not buying cards from the shop.  And everyone in my family gets a little hand-crafted Easter love!

Quick and Easy Easter Cards

I hope you have a beautiful Easter break with your loved ones xxx
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: