Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Kaisercraft Fly Free Layout


Alicia McNamara

Hello,
Today I am sharing my layout that is featured over on the Kaisercraft Blog.
The challenge was to use one or two of the specialty papers from the Fly Free Collection.
The papers are:

PS418 Die Cut Friendship


PS419 Gloss Bond

I actually managed to use bits of both in my Layout.  I used a corner of PS418 at the top of my photo and cut a butterfly from PS419.  There is so much you could do with these lovely lovely papers! Make sure you check out the girls at Kaisercraft to see all of the amazing creations with this collection.

Alicia McNamara

The paper I used for the background of my layout is so pretty.  It was too perfect not to use.  It meant that this layout was quite quick and easy to put together.  I simply layered bits and pieces under the photo to add some dimension.  I added those cute little Epoxy sticker hearts and doodled here and there.

Alicia McNamara

The sentiment "Let your dreams take flight" seemed appropriate to me for this photo.  A lot of our loved ones are pictured here. All young, mostly unmarried and fancy free.  Fast forward 13 years and all of these young people (including Ben and myself) have lived out many dreams and still have many more to create.  Soul mates have been found, babies have been born, countries have been visited and many adventures have been had...so its nice to look back on this moment captured and remember this time.

Alicia McNamara

I wanted to add a little more texture to the layout so I folded and stitched a strip of paper onto the bottom of the photo.  I also added some lace.  The flower was from the Collectables.

Kaisercraft Products Used:  

P1892 Partner, PS419

PP975 6 1/2 inch Paper Pad

CT833 Collectables


PS418 Die Cut Friendship


PS419 Gloss Bond


ST912, Epoxy Stickers – Candy, 
BRB605 Organza Neutrals Ribbon – Black
EM430 Just for you Tag, 
EM926 Lace Pack – White.
I am loving being a part of the Kaisercraft Design Team and playing with all these gorgeous papers.  It is nice to dig out some photos and remember these moments...so precious.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: