Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Family Heritage Layout - Kaisercraft Generations Collection

Alicia McNamara

Over at the Kaisercraft Blog today the Design Team are sharing Layouts using the "Generations" Collection.  I made this Layout using a photo of my mum and her two brothers taken a long time ago!

The papers in the Generations Collection are perfect for Heritage Albums.  I am in the middle of making a special Heritage Album for for my Mum with lots of photos from the past.  It has inspired me to research my Family Tree and collect lots of old photos.  It has been a very interesting project and I have learnt quite a bit about my ancestors.  I will be sharing more layouts from this album later this month.

Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products Used:

PP227 12x12 Paper Pad
CT839 Collectables
SS295 12x12 Sticker Sheet
DD504 Decorative Die – Doilies
KM101 Kaisermist - Charcoal
IP724 Ink - Bark
SB792  Pearls - Chocolate
FL440 Wooden Flourishes - Hearts
SB725 Wooden Flourishes - Curls
EM 927 Lace- Cream
Other - Stampin' Up Top Note Die

Have you ever scrapped any heritage photos or do you have plans to do so?
Thanks for stopping by today : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: