Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Kaisercraft Silver Bells Quote Based Christmas Card

By Alicia McNamara

Today over at the Kaisercraft Blog the Design Team are showcasing cards made using the Silver Bells Paper Pad and the matching Stamp Set.


CS237

PP979

The goal was to showcase these two products...

This little card was my creation.

By Alicia McNamara

I decided to heat emboss the sentiment in silver.  I really am not a fan of the process of heat embossing.  I seem to manage to get that powder everywhere!! But I really do love the look of the silver and I felt this card really called for the special treatment.

I concentrated on making lots of layers with the papers from the pad and embellished with some snow flake dies, an organza ribbon and some pearls.

My favourite paper is that pink paper with the silver foil snowflakes.  It is divine!
I distressed some of the edges to add a little shabby chic feel to the card as well and inked them with the gorgeous Kaisercraft pink ink.

By Alicia McNamara

Stay tuned, I have lots more Christmas projects to share this month on my blog using the gorgeous Silver Bells Collection! I cant wait to share them with you : )

Kaisercraft Products Used:

CS237 Clear Stamps


PP979 Paper Pad 


T314 Double sided tape

T302 mounting foam

DD318 Card Creation Snowflake Card Flip


BRB606 Organza Colours


IP 725 Petal Pink


SB786 Rose


Other: Silver Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by, have a beautiful day!

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: