Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Ma Cherie Decorated Frame

6.5" Frame using "Ma Cherie" by Alicia McNamara
For this little project  I started with SB2114 BTP – 6.5″ Frame and decorated with the gorgeous Ma Cherie Collection. A simple coat of paint, some papers and some collectables is all you really need to decorate this project.  (The frame has two holes in the back so it can be hung onto a wall.)
6.5" Frame using "Ma Cherie" by Alicia McNamara
The Ma Cherie collection is full of beautiful butterflies and flowers and it has such a lovely romantic feel to it.  I found these papers really easy to create with.  Everything matches so beautifully and  I especially love the colour tones in this collection.  I painted my frame in KC002 Kaisercolour Antique White and used a quote from P1960 Fine for the middle of the frame.  Then I simply decorated with Collectables, paper blooms and die cuts.  Super easy and quick to make, but very original…you can’t buy a gift like this in the shops : )
P1960
6.5" Frame using "Ma Cherie" by Alicia McNamara
Kaisercraft Products: SB2114 BTP – 6.5″ Frame | P1958 Fancy | P1960 Fine | P1957 Elegant | CT841 Collectables |DD506 Decorative Dies Foliage | F641 Paper Blooms – Dusty Pink | KC002 Kaisercolour Antique White
This was my final Kaisercraft project for the month of October. But, I am a little behind in blogging as we are already onto November now!! I hope to share more projects this week with the new November Kaisercraft collections.
Happy crafting,
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: