Friday, June 3, 2016

Exciting Baby News


Hi Blogging Friends,

A personal post today to let you all know that we are expecting a new baby into our family : )
This will be our second little miracle baby...the first one is growing a bit bigger every day and turned four in April!

Our baby will be due late August/early September all things going well and we are really looking forward to meeting him or her and adjusting to the newborn routine.

My pregnancy has been a little more challenging than the first.  I was nauseous for the first 18 weeks (which I was lucky not to have when I was pregnant with Nicky) and my veins are very enlarged and painful in my legs.  I'm putting this down to being a bit older and perhaps getting less rest this time around.  I have found some support leggings which have been life saviours in helping with the veins so really, all in all, I can't complain.  We are very grateful to have this opportunity to bring another little cherub into the world and especially for Nicholas to have a sibling to grow up with.

I'm open to words of advice about second babies if you have any for me! I know a lot of you are Mums and Grandmas who have loads of baby and children experience.  I feel like I'm at the start of a whole new journey that you cant really prepare for.  I'm saying lots of prayers that the birth and the settling into home for the new baby (and the rest of us) might go smoothly : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: