Friday, July 1, 2016

Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Wall Art Dream Catcher

Kaisercraft Wall Art Dream Catcher by Alicia McNamara

On the Kaisercraft Blog a few days ago the theme was Boho Decor.  For this project I used the amazing new "Wall Art Dream Catcher" Beyond the Page Kit by Kaisercraft.  I was super excited to receive this in my DT kit.  I chose to paint it completely white using Gesso Primer.  I find it takes less coats if you use this product instead of white paint.  I accessorised the Dream Catcher with ribbons, lace, pearls and flowers.

Kaisercraft Wall Art Dream Catcher by Alicia McNamara

Making a Dream catcher would make a great holiday activity for the kids to do! They are very easy and lots of fun to make.  I can see the girls loving this activity and the Dream Catchers would make such a pretty decoration in their bedrooms.  You could use whatever colours that suit your daughter's bedroom decor.  My son loves this as well...you could use natural colours like brown, beige or grey or blues and greens, maybe some black for the boys if they wanted to make one too!!

Kaisercraft Wall Art Dream Catcher by Alicia McNamara

 Kaisercraft Products: SB2425 Wall Art Dream Catcher | F643 Paper Blooms - Amethyst | SB785 Pearls - Lavender | SB794 Pearls - Snow |  Other: Kindy Glitz | White ribbon | Purple Ribbon | Lace | Fabric flowers | Beads |
Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: