Thursday, March 30, 2017

Last Kaisercraft Wildflower Layout and Card


Kaisercraft Wildflower Layout by Alicia McNamara

I have had a lovely time playing with the Wildflower Collection this month...it certainly has been one of my favourite Kaisercraft collections.  I have one more layout and card to share before I move on to other projects.  

This was a very simple layout I made of my friend Carrie on her Wedding Day

Kaisercraft Wildflower Layout by Alicia McNamara

And a simple little card I made using the aqua colours from the Collection.

Kaisercraft Wildflower Card by Alicia McNamara

I sprayed the Mandela die cut with Kaiser Mists to match the Glitter Card Stock and sprayed the sentiment as well.

Kaisercraft Wildflower Card by Alicia McNamara

I hope you are having a lovely crafty day. 

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: