Sunday, July 9, 2017

Kaisercraft July Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends,

There is a new Challenge over at the Kaisercraft Blog for July.  You have to take inspiration from Sonia's beautiful Layout.  I followed her design and went with the Golden Grove Collection again.

Kaisercraft Golden Grove Layout by Alicia McNamara

The colours in this collection remind me of the seventies photographs from my childhood.  Even though I was born in 1980 my early photos have that real seventies orange tinge to them.  So this collection inspired me to dig out a photo of myself.  Here I am wearing my Dad's footy socks and my Mum's wedding shoes.

Kaisercraft Golden Grove Layout by Alicia McNamara

I'm enjoying this collection, its so sunny and bright and I adore all the flowers.  I find flowers so easy to work with.

Kaisercraft Golden Grove Layout by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products: P2352 Gold Dahlia | P2354 Collated | P2356 Fallen Leaves | CT886 Collectables | FL605 Harvest Flourish Pack | FL604 Bouquet Flourish Pack | IT001 Cherry Blossom Mini Designer Template | KC050 Metallic Gold Paint | BRB606 Organza Ribbon| DD547 Decorative Die - Circle Vines
Other: Cheese Cloth | Impasto



Here are all the challenge details:

 1. Feel free to enter as many times as you like!
 2. Your creation must feature at least 80% Kaisercraft products.
 3. You may use any current or previous release Kaisercraft paper collection.
 4. Link your finished project by creating a blog post on your personal blog or Facebook page, copy the link and add your name and link to the comments section at the bottom of this post. Alternatively, you can post your entry directly to our Facebook wall or send it via email to sales@kaisercraft.com.au.

Entries close Sunday 30th July at 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time, UTC +11)
You could be one of two luck winners to receive a Kaisercraft goodie pack.
Winners will be announced Friday 11th August 2017.


Have you subscribed to my mailing list?  I would love to have you join me for a monthly email, giveaways and crafty tips!

* indicates required

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: