Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Dream Continues...

I'm very excited and super honoured to announce I have made it through to the 2017/2018 Kaisercraft Design Team.  This will be my third year on the team and I am so grateful for this opportunity.  I absolutely adore Kaisercraft products and am so very happy to have the opportunity to work with the products and the amazing team at Kaisercraft.  
There is a very talented line up of artists on the team again this year, some new faces and some familiar faces.  I can promise you that you will LOVE this new team.  The projects that they have already created and are waiting to share are so beautiful and the new Kaisercraft Collections are to die for!  This year is going to be amazing!!

Thank you so much to Kaisercraft for having me on the team for another year and thank you to YOU for reading my blog and supporting me on this crafty journey.  I really appreciate it.

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: