Monday, October 23, 2017

Kaisercraft Rose Avenue Double Layout Class


Hello Crafty Friends,

Ann Mealin from Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats asked me to teach a class at her Mount Tamborine Weekend.  I prepared a Layout using Kaisercraft's Rose Avenue Collection.  This was the first Layout I made - a Double Page Multi-Photo Layout.  I made this with my friend's photos as a gift birthday for her.  This Layout is glued down the middle and made for a frame, not to be cut-up and placed in an album.  




After some thought I realised most people at the class may prefer to have a split down the middle of the Layout so they can fit it in an album so I made another layout with four photos.


With this Layout you could really use a variety of sized photographs.  

I kept the ladies very busy during this three hour class.  There was lots of fussy cutting, die cutting and using texture paste with a stencil.  Some of the ladies hadn't used texture paste before so that was a new technique.  I think some were new to fussy cutting as well.  It was such a fun time up at Mount Tamborine...it was a rainy day and just perfect for crafting.  I made some lovely new friends and was lucky to catch up with some old friends as well.

On another note...I'm thinking of a name change for my Blog.  It seems "Time to Create" is in use elsewhere.  I would love some suggestions if you have any...

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: