Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl Card


Good afternoon Blogging Buddies,
It feels like awhile since I have posted a card. My sister asked me to make her a baby girl card...and so I actually made two exactly the same. One for her and one for my stash.
I used a digi image from the Digi Stamp Boutique - Thomas in Pram. One of my most used digis ever. Papers are all SU as are the two round stickers.
I would love to enter some challenges with this card:
Digi Stamp Boutique - September Challenge
Wild Orchid Crafts - Ribbons and Bows
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
I used two ribbons. This sheer white ribbon and a SU Regal Rose ribbon on top.
Some cherry blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I am very happy it is Friday night and I have two weeks off for holidays! Yippee! Cant wait to get into my many half-started projects and ideas.
We are off to go and find some take-away for dinner...happy Friday everyone!

Post a Comment