Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vintage Magnolia Card with "The Craft Garden" goodies

Hi Blogging Buddies,
I am not working today so am spending it doing some of my favourite things including card-making of course!  I made this Magnolia card...because I just love Magnolia stamps and I made it with some of my goodies from The Craft Garden online store.  (Click the image below to go straight to the store). 

The papers I used are from the Prima Annalee Collection and they come with matching Prima flowers. You can get the collection here.  I inked the edges with Vintage Photo and glimmermisted them...and everything else on the card practically.  I love that glimmermist product!  I added large pearls to the centres of the flowers.
I added this gorgeous butterfly embellishment also from The Craft Garden and you can get these in a pack of 12 here for 3.99 pounds, which works out to be about $6.70 Australian or $6.15 American (I think).  Anyway the butterflies are adorable, they come in a variety of sizes and would look great on cards or scrapbook layouts.
I also used a rub-on (the blue swirl at the side of the card)
and that comes from the Prima Rub-on Annalee Collection you can find here.  Kerry has a whole range of rub - ons that match the Prima Designer Papers and they are very sweet retailing for 1.99 pounds, about $3.35 Australian or $3.10 American (according to my calculations).

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Craft Your days Away - Girly and Glitter
Crafty Calender - Blue and Flowers
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
A Pocket Full of Posies - Floral Fantasy
Die Cut Dreams - Pearls and Pins
One Stitch at a Time - Blooms, Butterflies and Bling
Wild Orchid Crafts - Pins and Pearls

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog today.


Post a Comment