Friday, December 23, 2011

50 Handmade Christmas Cards



Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have been having a lovely time getting ready for Christmas this week.
I finally finished and posted off my Christmas cards on Tuesday.  A little late, but better late than never!!  A BIG improvement on me not sending any cards last year.

I went with a simple stamped design using some SU Christmas stamps first in Real Red and then in Old Olive.  I matched the card stock, ribbon and gems to match.


I think I made about thirty red ones and then another twenty or so green ones.

They were actually relaxing cards to make.  The hardest part was the stamping.  The rest I did in front of the TV over a few days.  Just a matter of repetition.



I originally was only going to do red, but then I ran out of red card stock and so had to switch to green.  I didnt think they would be as nice, but I actually liked them just as much.



There are some challenges I would like to link these up to:

(I am sending these cards to lots of friends and family)


If I dont get back on before Christmas Day I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
I hope you have a lovely day with family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

Post a Comment