Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Kaisercraft True Love Valentines Card



Kaisercraft True Love Valentines Card by Alicia McNamara

Over at the Kaisercraft Blog today its all about Valentines cards!
I suppose Valentines day will be here before we know it! January has whizzed past.
I'm still very much feeling like I am at the beginning of January...but not according to the calendar lol!  Have to get myself a bit more organised ; )

This was the card I made using the True Love Collection.  I went for untraditional Valentines Colours...black, white, green and peach with a touch of baby pink in the doily.

I'm working hard behind the scenes on my February Kaisercraft projects...two lovely collections coming up soon...can't wait to share them with you.

Kaisercraft True Love Valentines Card by Alicia McNamara


Kaisercraft Products: PP988 Paper Pad | CD102 12x12 Weave Card Stock - Liquorice | CT847 Collectables | DD522 Decorative Die - Berry Vine | DD527 Decorative Die - Modern Doily | BRB601 Double Satin Ribbon - Neutrals | F662 Paper Blooms - Coral |
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: