Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Kaisercraft #Me, This is Me Layout


Kaisercraft #Me Layout by Alicia McNamara

Hello!
A rare scrapbooked photo of just me today.  Over at Kaisercraft today the challenge was to scrap a photo of yourself using the lovely #Me collection.

This photo was a selfie I took of myself after I had just had my hair done...you know that awesome feeling when you have just walked out of the hairdressers and you think why cant my hair look like this every day?  I have gotten in the habit of taking a photo of my freshly cut and styled hair to remind myself my hair can look this good lol!!  If only I had the hair dressing skills and patience to re-create the look on a daily basis!

Kaisercraft #Me Layout by Alicia McNamara


The other part of the challenge for this Layout was to use the stickers CT848 from this collection.  I used lots of the horizontal strip stickers to make this layout.
CT848 | #me Sticker Sheet
SS305_StickerSheet
Kaisercraft Products:
P2037 Strength | P2038 Achievement | P2039 Encourage | PS440 Notes | SS305 Sticker Sheet | F630 Paper Blooms - Iceberg | LDB1054 Wooden Shapes - Love | LDB1059 Natural Twine | PP989 Paper Pad | DD732 Decorative Die - Interlock Circles | DD705 Decorative Die Swirl Flourish | PT229 Glitter tape - Ice Blue | CD102 12x12 Weave - Liquorice |

Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great day : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: