Monday, January 4, 2016

Fresh Year, Fresh Kaisercraft January Collections

Kaisercraft True Love Collection Frame by Alicia McNamara

Hello and Happy new Year! I'm blogging today to showcase the two gorgeous new January Kaisercraft Collections; "True Love" and "#Me".  What a lovely time I have had playing with these pretty collections.  I cant wait to share some of my projects with you! I'm starting with True Love today...such a pretty, floral collection with beautiful accents of Rose Gold throughout...the perfect collection to inspire you to create some Valentine projects!

True Love

Project One -  "I Love You Frame" 
 I absolutely love these sweet little SB2114 6.5 " Frames. I find decorating these to be such a manageable project that can easily be made in a night and given as a gift, or used to decorate a little corner in your home.  I thought this would be a nice Valentines Gift, perfect to give to someone you care about...

Kaisercraft True Love Collection Frame by Alicia McNamara
The True Love collection has lots of Colour Combination possibilities. For this frame I picked out the colours pink and green to focus on.  There are a few different hues of pinks which I enhanced with a selection of Paper Blooms.  The heart is cut from P2032 My Dearest Then a little collectable was added to the centre.  I cut some swirl dies in pink and the berry vine die in green, it goes perfectly with this collection.  The little wood veneer butterflies are inked in pink ink and embellished with rhinestones.  They are from the new LDB1053 Lucky Dip Wooden Shapes - Butterflies collection. I painted the base of this project in white...one of my favourite colours.  I love the freshness it adds to the project.

Kaisercraft True Love Collection Frame by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Supplies Used:
PP988 Paper Pad | CT847 Collectables | P2032 Dearest | P2031 My Precious | P2025 My Love | LDB1053 Wooden Shapes - Butterflies | KC001 Kaisercolour White | DD705 Decorative Dies Swirl Flourish | DD522 Decorative Dies Berry Vine | F662 Paper Blooms - Coral | F640 Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss | RS403 Rhinestones - Antique Rose | IP725 Ink - Petal Pink | SB2114 6.5 " Frame |

Project Two - "Project Storage Box" 

Kaisercraft True Love Beyond the Page Project Storage Box by Alicia McNamara

In my DT Box this quarter I received a new Beyond the Page Project called the Project Storage Box.  This product is new for the month of January so keep an eye out for it at your store of choice, where you buy your Kaisercraft Products.  This is a large box that is designed to hold 12x12 layouts.  Perfect for current Work-in-Progress projects I think.

Kaisercraft True Love Beyond the Page Project Storage Box by Alicia McNamara

I decorated mine in the mint green papers from the True Love collection.  They coordinate beautifully with the mint green glitter tape.  I love the freshness of the green and the white together.

Kaisercraft True Love Beyond the Page Project Storage Box by Alicia McNamara

On the front of my box I used the Specialty PS438 Wreath Paper.  It worked so well to fill such a large space on the lid of the box.  I decorated with some paper blooms and some die cuts to enhance the wreath shape.

Kaisercraft True Love Beyond the Page Project Storage Box by Alicia McNamara

One of my favourite dies of this month is the gorgeous Heart Doily...a must-have for your collection as this coordinates so beautifully with the True Love Collection.  It was perfect for the middle of my wreath.  It looks so delicate and pretty in pink.
DD737
DD737 Decorative Die Heart Doily
On top of the heart Doily I added my title.  I used DD735 Decorative Die Uppercase Alphabet.  This die is the perfect solution for all your scrapbooking and card making titles.  The letters pop out very easily and you can run lots of letters through your die cutting machine at once to save time.  I layered the letters onto a banner and added some KindyGlitz over the top for a little extra sparkle.
DD735
DD735 Decorative Die Uppercase Alphabet
I now have the perfect storage solution for Layouts I am currently working on! This should help me keep my desk a little cleaner ; )  I am always open to creative storage solutions.  I have a few more Beyond the Page Projects in mind that will help me organise my crafting space a little better.  It needs a lot of work lol!

Kaisercraft True Love Beyond the Page Project Storage Box by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products Used:
SB2400 Project Storage Box | P2026 My Sweetheart | P2029 My Baby | PP988 Paper Pad | PS438 Wreath | P2025 My Love | P2031 My Precious | CT847 Collectables |DD705 Decorative Dies Swirl Flourish | DD522 Decorative Dies Berry Vine | F640 Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss |KC001 Kaisercolour White | DD737 Decorative Die Heart Doily | PT228 Glitter Tape - Mint | SS304 Sticker Sheet | DD735 Decorative Die Uppercase Alphabet |
Other: Kindy Glitz

#Me

Project Three - Journal Pages - Month of January 

Kaisercraft #Me Journal Planner by Alicia McNamara

I decided to use the #Me Collection for the January Pages of my Journal Planner.  It is filled with so many inspirational quotes I thought it would be perfect for the beginning of the year.

Kaisercraft #Me Journal Planner by Alicia McNamara

If you are interested in decorating your Planner with this collection can I suggest you purchase the All About Me Captured Moments Kit.  This is filled with 3x4 and 4x6 cards, stickers and mini collectables to help you decorate your planner with ease! If you combine this kit with a packet of collectables, a 6.5 inch Paper Pad, the stamp set, the sticker sheet  and the Decorative Die Icons you are onto a winner here!  Everything coordinates beautifully and basically jumps into your planner!  Add in a few black and white photos of yourself and your family/friends/pets/holiday snaps etc to personalise your planner and make it especially to suit you.  There is even a spot for your New Years Resolutions...get those down in the front of your planner for January...and then you can refer back to them as needed.

#Me Shopping List for decorating your Journal Planner:
DD346 #me_ClearStamp CT848 PP989 SS305 CM603
DD346 DD Icons |CS248 Clear Stamps | CT848 Collectables | PP989 Paper Pad | SS305 Sticker Sheet | CM603 Captured Moments Kit |

Kaisercraft #Me Journal Planner by Alicia McNamara

There is plenty of space in the Kaisercraft Journal Planner to record appointments, birthdays and inspirational quotes. It is the perfect resource to keep you organised for 2016.  The quotes in this collection are so inspiring, you will feel great each time you open your planner.  The last time I visited Kaisercraft Robina they had a few journals still available.  If you haven't bought yours yet and you live near the Gold Coast run in and purchase yours asap...perfect for the start of a fresh, New (creatively organised) Year!

Kaisercraft #Me Journal Planner by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products Used:
DD346 Decorative Die Icons |CS248 Clear Stamps | CT848 Collectables | PP989 Paper Pad | SS305 Sticker Sheet | CM603 All About Me Captured Moments Kit | P2037 Strength | P2034 Confidence | P2036 Belief | SS303 Sticker Sheet | DD705 Decorative Dies Swirl Flourish | PT229 Glitter Tape - Ice Blue | ST913 Epoxy Stickers - Steel | IP719 Ink - Black |
Other: Black Gel Pen or Marker.

Project Four: Quick and Easy #Me Layout
Kaisercraft #Me Quick and Easy Layout by Alicia McNamara

Lastly today I am leaving you with a quick and easy Layout using the #Me Collection.  The gorgeous papers did all the work for me in this Layout.  I love the Woodgrain papers Kaisercraft adds into each of their collections and this one is no exception..and in my favourite colour too! I love the monochrome plus one colour scheme in this layout...the pretty floral paper matches nicely to the little girl's floral dress in this photo and coordinates with the iceberg paper blooms.  The heart doily looks so pretty in the lace paper and I added a little quote secured with a tape sticker from the sticker sheet.

Kaisercraft #Me Quick and Easy Layout by Alicia McNamara

I added a few little die cuts and some epoxy stars to decorate and it was all complete.  So simple...but sometimes simple is really refreshing.

Kaisercraft Products Used:
P2034 Confidence | P2037 Strength | P2038 Achievement | P2039 Encourage | PS440 Notes | SS305 Sticker Sheet | DD346 Decorative Die Icons | DD737 Decorative Die Heart Doily | DD522 Decorative Die Berry Vine | ST913 Epoxy Stickers - Steel | F630 Paper Blooms - Iceburg      

  Thanks for stopping by to check out my creations this month.  I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year holiday time with your family and friends.  I look forward to a wonderful 2016 with you here on my blog and the Kaisercraft Blog : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: