So nice to see you over at my blog today! This page shares a little more insight into my life….I love to do a bit of crafting, every day if I can. It makes me happy!! I enjoy making cards, scrapbooking and completing Beyond the Page Projects. Its no secret that Kaisercraft is my favourite brand ever!
I have been blogging since 2009. I enjoy the community of crafters on the Internet and have made some lovely friends. I read lots of blogs and learn a lot! I am not the best at leaving comments on blogs, so I really appreciate those people who take the time to comment on mine!
The Design Teams I have been a part of are:
- August 2016 - August 2017 Kaisercraft DT
- July 2015 - July 2016 Kaisercraft DT
- July 2014 - October 2014 Craftin' and Stampin' DT
- May 2011 - Guest Designer at Kenny K
- March 2011 - May 2011 Let's Ink it Up DT
- August 2010 - November 2010 The Craft Garden DT
- October 2010 - December 2012 Mad for Markers DT
- September 2010 - October 2011 Southern Girls DT
- July 2010 - July 2011 Paper Play Challenges DT
- October 2009 - Guest Designer at Magnolia Down Under
- July 2009 - Sept 2009 Guest Designer at Delicious Diva
I studied Primary School Teaching at University and then worked as a teacher for ten years. In 2012 our miracle baby Nicholas was born and I stayed home to care for him. In 2016 our second miracle baby Billy was born. Since the boys were born I've kept busy with a little private tutoring here and there.
These two boys fill our hearts with love. We are forever grateful to share this journey with them.
Other things I love:
- healthy food
- butterflies, animals,
- learning new things
- green grass, trees, flowers, gardens, open space
- time with family and friends
- eating out
- projects to get excited about
- an organised and clean house
- being happy and practicing gratitude
We have moved around and lived in a few different locations around Australia, but currently we call the sunny Gold Coast in Queensland home. We think we are here to stay : )