Monday, June 13, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Layouts


Hi Blogging Beauties,

You might recognise these photos from before when I blogged them.
Last night I had a little play and scrapped them digitally using Daisy Trail Craft Artist.
I am really enjoying just having a little play on the computer with this free program.
Its a very cheap hobby digital scrapbooking and if you dont like it you can just press undo and start again.  Also it doesnt take very long...Think you might like a try? 
Click here.


We went to Ben's parents for lunch today and stayed warm and snuggled in by the fire.
It was a good catch up and we spent hours looking at some old family photos.

I hope you had a lovely day and thanks for visiting.

Alicia xx

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Both LO's are beautiful Alicia!

Carol Dee said...

I thought about trying digital scrapping. But figure even if I like the finished page it would be STUCK in the computer. My printer could not handle the printing and cost of ink would be too much. (I figure it takes LOTS of ink to print a page.)
Your pages are lovely. :)
You day sounds like a very relaxed one. Have a good week, hugs...

karenw said...

Just gorgeous Alicia, You have a great eye for balance and composition of a Lo!! and isn't digi fun?? xx

Merry said...

Love the layouts you have come up with.

Loz said...

these are both gorgeous! love the embellies on the bottom one (and your hat!) ♥

Unknown said...

lovely thanx for the link :)