Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Male Card


This card is for our friend Ben Waisavu. He is a great mate of my husband's and we have all known each other since uni and shared some wild times together. He is currently single and always seems to be in search of "the perfect girl". I thought this digi image of "Heidi" from Victoria Case might inspire him and be the perfect birthday card!

I stitched around the edges of the DCWV papers, added some buttons, leaves and punched out a SU sentiment. I coloured Heidi with ink pads, water pen and SU markers. I put crystal effects on the mugs of beer and glitter for the froth.

I thought I would enter this card in the following challenges:



Die Cut Creams - No Flowers Allowed!

Quixotic Challenges - Leave it Out (Black leaves across middle of card)

Colour Create - Read, Black and Off White


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Post a Comment