Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mad for Markers Closing Down Sale


Hi Blogging Friends,

Did you know Mad for Markers is closing their shop??
The challenges will continue to run and will still be a fun place to go for Copic inspiration and fun!
But Sammi is having a sale, so if you want some cheap Copics or stamps you really need to head on over here.

My turn to have a go at the current challenge - Aussie Christmas...which means no snow...I picked this cute little stamp and made it into a Christmas tag.  I coloured her with Chrissie colours:

Skin: E00, E21, E11
Red: R46, R35, R22
Green: YG11, YG03
Yellow: Y06, Y02, Y00

Do you think I could wait for the glitter to dry...no, no no! I had to keep playing with it and so I smudged it a bit..oh well!  I wasnt sure how I would cut her out, so I decided to make her into a tag instead.  Just added some sticker strips and paper strips, a little bit of chip board and a green ribbon.
Didnt take me long, from start to finish it all fit into Nicholas' morning sleep.

Hope your Christmas present shopping is going well : )
If you make up something Chrismassy (without snow) why not link it up to our challenge.

Alicia xx

12 comments:

Merry said...

Wonderful Aussie Christmas tag. Your image is too cute and her hair is beautiful. What shame that Mad for Markers is closing down but I am sure Sammi has plenty to keep her busy.

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Alicia - great little tag you did there :-) Love the summer feel to it.
Isn't it good to be able to take time to craft - I got some time this weekend to - now to find time to blog it!!
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn said...

This is as cute as can be! The image is so sweet and I love how you've coloured her.

Rachel Parys said...

This tag is ADORABLE!! So cute and festive, great work my friend!

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Oh this is gorgeous and the colours are beautiful too!xx

Carol Dee said...

Seems odd to do a Christmas card without snow! Cute mermaid.

Denise Goeldner said...

Fab card love the vibrant colours hugs xx

Loz said...

Hi! I didn't know that M4M was closing, good to know the challenge will still be there though... not that I have even the tiniest inkling to do some inking!! :)
cute tag, wishing you guys all the very best for Christmas (hope the weather is nice.. they saying it will be here...?) stay safe and will catch up in the new year x

Sandy Ang said...

such a sweetie of a card !

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely bright vibrant tag hugs xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Such a sweet bright tag x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Carol Dee said...

Eeeek , this is even cuter IRL !!!! I love her. Thank You. :
)