Friday, May 22, 2015

New Publication - Heidi Swapp Cards made using Project Life Product

!0 Quick Card Publication

I made these cards using the Project Life Heidi Swapp Foil Kit and some gold wire edge metallic yarn.  They are so simple to make, but look so cute!  I love the plain white background and the pinks and blues with gold accents.  The kit comes with the little embellishments which is what I used to sprinkle over the cards.

!0 Quick Card Publication
These cards were published in Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft Vol21, No 8 on page 18-19.  They were so easy and fun to put together and even easier to send out to friends and family for all occasions.
Sign up to my newsletter to stay in touch with all the crafty things I make and blog about...I usually have a giveaway of crafty goodies for my subscribers too! I'd love to welcome you to my inner crafty circle : )

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required


Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: