Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Kaisercraft "I Choose Happiness" Finders Keepers Double Layout


"Cherish Time Spent Together" Kaisercraft Finders Keepers Layout by Alicia McNamara

We were asked to do a Double Layout at Kaisercraft using the Finders Keepers Collection for March.  This was my attempt.  I'm going to be totally honest and say I'm not really happy with this layout.  I'm not sure exactly what I dont like about it...but I can see a few things I would change and re-do if I was going to do it again.

I think I would stick to less colours...this is a very bright and colourful layout...but there is just so much going on!! Maybe plain white instead of the green and yellow would have given it a cleaner look...I don't know...

I do love the stencil I used on the blue paper that I sprayed with white Kaisermist.  I love how softly that came out.  I'm not loving the dotty stencil down the bottom with the Demin Kaisermist.  I feel the blue is a bit too strong.  I do love the flowers and the clusters of photos.  I also love the "Cherish Time Spent Together" die cut.  I sprayed this with Denim Kaisermist and I love how it looks on the pink and white striped paper.

So this one was a bit of an experiment...we have another double layout coming up this month so lets hope I do a bit better with the next one.

"Cherish Time Spent Together" Kaisercraft Finders Keepers Layout by Alicia McNamara

"Cherish Time Spent Together" Kaisercraft Finders Keepers Layout by Alicia McNamara

Anyway, you win some you lose some...hope your having a great week!

Kaisercraft Products: P1989 Curio | P1922 Collectable | P1993 Treat | P1994 Treasures | P1995 Montage | CT851 Collectables | IT904 Designer Template - Fading Dots | IT906 Designer Template - Floral Lace | KM111 Kaiser Mist - White | KM106 Kaiser Mist - Denim | DD143 Cherish Time | EM405 Paper Doilies | SB774 Rhinestones - Ice Blue | DD101 Decorative Dies - Lacy Borders |

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: