Monday, April 4, 2016

Kaisercraft Design Team Takeover - Journal Planner


Kaisercraft Journal Planner using Finders Keepers by Alicia McNamara

When I found out about the Design Team Take Over Blog Post, I really wanted to share a decorated Journal planner page for the month of March.  I love the bright, cheery colours in the Finders Keepers collection and I thought they would keep me happy each week in my journal planner : ) Plus I adore the little positive quotes and the little die cuts of  bicycles and cameras...this collection really just makes me smile.

Kaisercraft Journal Planner using Finders Keepers by Alicia McNamara

On the left-hand side I fussy cut the flowers from the Glossy Ticket Paper (PS444).

Kaisercraft Journal Planner using Finders Keepers by Alicia McNamara

On the right-hand side I die cut a little Pansy flower using the new Decorative Die DD373 - Pansy Flower and added some swirls with DD757 - Large Flourishes.  Both these dies come out next month and are just gorgeous, so make sure you pick yours up at your nearest Kaisercraft Retailer in April.

Kaisercraft Products: P1989 Curio | P1991 Snapshot | P1993 Treat | P1995 Montage | PS444 Ticket - Gloss | SS308 Sticker Sheet | PP992 Paper pad | CT851 Collectables | SB786 Pearls - Rose | DD373 Decorative Die - Pansy Flower | DD757 Decorative Die - Large Flourishes | CL101 Kaisercolour - Gel Pens | SA052  Journal Planner - Blush |

Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: