Friday, April 14, 2017

Kaisercraft Indigo Skies - "Life Advice" Layout

Kaisercraft Indigo Skies Layout by Alicia McNamara

The task over at the Kaisercraft Blog was to make a Masculine Layout using the new Indigo Skies Collection.  I picked a photo of my two boys to scrap.  I don't know why I don't scrap these two cuties more often.  Blue is my favourite colour and I adore butterflies, so the Indigo Skies Collection is another collection I have added to my favourite list of collections from Kaisercraft.


Kaisercraft Indigo Skies Layout by Alicia McNamara

I filmed while I made this Layout so please watch the video below to see the Process:





Kaisercraft Products: P2287 Shibori | P2291 Midnight | P2293 Blue Moon | PS486 Choose Happiness - Die Cut | SS337 Sticker Sheet | CT880 Collectables | KM111 Kaiser Mist - White | FL599 Flourish Pack - Be You | RS408 Sparklets - Crystal | RS417 Sparklets - Royal | CL104 Gel Pens - 48 Pk | IP719 Ink Pad - Black | Other: Cheese Cloth |

Thanks for stopping by : )

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: