Monday, May 29, 2017

Kaisercraft Sage and Grace Layout - A Special Memory

Kaisercraft Sage and Grace Layout by Alicia McNamara
Hello Crafty Friends,

It's no secret that I love this Sage and Grace Collection by Kaisercraft.  There is something perfect in this collection for me.  I love the colours, the flowers, the romantic, soft theme.  I have really enjoyed using it this month.

Kaisercraft Sage and Grace Layout by Alicia McNamara

I'm on a bit of a mission to scrap more of my own photos.  I have scrapped a lot of everybody else's photos this past year.  One of my friends said to me..."you must have some lovely albums of the boys" and I said, "to be honest I don't.  The papers are often so girly, I'm often on the look out for a photo to match the collection." 

After I thought about this conversation I thought, that's a little sad isn't it.  Maybe I could scrap more of my own memories instead of other peoples. 


In this Layout I'm using one of my photos and its one of my most special moments.  To cradle these beautiful boys in my arms is a gift I am forever grateful for.  And a moment I always want to remember.  Luckily the colours match too (with a little tweaking in pic monkey).  I'm happy this layout is a memory of the boys.  Now I just have to solve my storage problem for all those chunky layouts....that will have to be saved for another day.  

Thanks for stopping by : )


Kaisercraft Products: P2315 Blossoms, PS487 Graceful – Die Cut, P2308 Shabby Chic, PP1019 Paper Pad, CT881 Collectables, FL600 Flourish Pack – Garden, DD312 Decorative Die – Leaves, DD757 Decorative Die – Large Flourishes, F641 Paper Blooms – Dusty Pink, SB786 Rose Pearls, DD793 Decorative Die – Ornate Pack 1, IP726 Ink Pad – Island, KM111 Kaiser Mists – White. Other – Cheese Cloth.


P.S Do you know what...I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic...do you scrap memories as your primary focus or do you hunt down photos to match paper collections???  Please leave me a comment and let me know!!

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: