Friday, January 8, 2010

Howdy Partner...


I made this card for my Grandad for his birthday coming up on the 12th of January. He loves Cowboy and Indian movies and books so I used the "Paper Doll Dress Up" Cartridge for the Cricut. I used SU Bordering Blue card for his trousers and scarf, Close to Cocoa for his vest and Chocolate Chip for the boots and hat. The horse and fence was cut out on the cricut, and I traced over the lines with the matching SU marker. The grass was DCWV DP that I cut using zig-zag scissors and layered four times. The sky and checkered shirt are SU DPs from a mini catalogue. I added hemp twine for his lassoo.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Blue and Brown
ABC Challenge - L is for Layering
Less than a week now until we move house...As you can imagine boxes are everywhere. I have lost count of how many I have packed...but there is still plenty to do. Unfortunately not a lot of motivation to go along with it! I am making progress, though, so that is the main thing. We lose our internet on Monday and then it might be awhile before it is reconnected, so hopefully I will fit in another post before then.
I hope you have a really nice weekend planned, and until next time, take care.
Post a Comment