Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring Candy!!


So it is really Autumn in Australia...even though it still feels like Summer, but this little candy I have put together looks so much like Spring! I prefer Spring to Autumn anyway...so I have called it Spring candy!!  Anyone can enter all you have to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post.  It is that easy!!

This is what the candy contains....

A brand new 6 1/2 inch Kaisercraft Paper Pad "Blae and Ivy"
Matching brand new Kaisercraft "Blae and Ivy" Journal Tags
Four large flowers
White lace
White leaf ribbon
A second-hand (but hardly ever been used) Stampin' Up Stamp Set
(I think this is now retired - but still very cute)

I would love you to enter!
This post will remain at the top of my blog until it is drawn so please scroll down for more recent posts.  

Thanks, and have a beautiful day.
Alicia xx
Post a Comment