Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog Candy Winner and more photos...


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I know it has been very infrequent on my blog here at the moment.
But the good news is my Mum came this week and helped me catch up on washing and today Nicholas has decided to sleep a lot and I have had some free moments to spare.

My blog candy is well overdue being drawn so I thought I would get to that and share some lovely new photos of Nicholas.  

The winner of my blog candy is...



Congratulations!!  I hope you enjoy it! I will contact you for your address and get it posted out to you asap.  I will be putting up more candy soon hopefully.

Here are the new photos of baby Nicholas.  He is starting to laugh and smile now.  It is soo cute.  
He is five weeks old today.






Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day. xxx
Post a Comment