Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog Candy Winner and more photos...


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I know it has been very infrequent on my blog here at the moment.
But the good news is my Mum came this week and helped me catch up on washing and today Nicholas has decided to sleep a lot and I have had some free moments to spare.

My blog candy is well overdue being drawn so I thought I would get to that and share some lovely new photos of Nicholas.  

The winner of my blog candy is...



Congratulations!!  I hope you enjoy it! I will contact you for your address and get it posted out to you asap.  I will be putting up more candy soon hopefully.

Here are the new photos of baby Nicholas.  He is starting to laugh and smile now.  It is soo cute.  
He is five weeks old today.






Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day. xxx

12 comments:

Julie said...

Such an adorable bundle of love,a cuddle is winging its way.xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

So beautiful, it is so precious when they start being a wee bit more settled and responding to you - Asher is also growing up so fast.
Glad to hear your Mum is with you - makes life so much easier for a day or so :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Jessie said...

Those 5 weeks have flown! He is getting more beautiful by the day! I hope you have been keeping well, hugs to you and your little man x

Emma said...

Awww Alicia, Nicolas is just Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your photos!

Carly said...

adorable! I hope all is going well and that you are getting the time to enjoy it all.

xoxox Carly

Annette Bowes said...

He is a handsome little fella! Hope get a cuddle before he gets to big lol! Congrats to Rachel have fun with your goodies. Enjoy your time with your mum, take careX:)

Linda Wescott said...

He is totally adorable, big congratulations, especially on having a day with him sleeping more, that must feel like winning a candy lol. Give him a munch from me. Hugs lin

Irene said...

Beautiful photo's Alicia, hope you are well, and enjoying being Mum to this gorgeous and very cute little fella.
Irene xx

Carol Dee said...

Congrats Rachael, as a past winner I can tell you , you will be delighted with all the pretties in your box. :)
Alicia, Nicholas is growing up so fast, as babies d! Such a cutie pie. Love those cheeks.
Big Hugs...

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks sister!!

What gorgeous pics! He's such a sweetie pie! Can you believe it's already been 5 weeks! I'm thinking he looks just like his mama!

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia, Oh many congratulations to the winner of your blog candy hope Rachel realises she has won, and what a fabulous picture of Nicholas he looks so content..........hope your feeling okay too enjoy your time with him as they grow up so fast these day......take care:)xx

Leigh said...

Aaawwww isn't Nicholas gorgeous? Thanks for sharing your photos Alicia.