Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life at the Moment




I have been able to catch my breath today...most things are now unpacked before the next load of boxes and furniture arrive today.
This photo is taken through our front window.  Can you see the large ship coming into port?  It is a beautiful morning.



Finally a picture of the baby cupboard in its spot and all unpacked.  I have been trying to get this happening for four months!!
Next to it underneath the little rocker you might be able to see my pink suitcase all packed and ready to go to hospital.  Only nine days left till the due date now.  Beside that is the bassinett all made up and ready to go as well.



And this is my job for today...the craft room/spare bedroom.  My desks will be arriving today and more boxes.  It is going tobe very squishy but I am really looking forwars to setting it all up again and fingers crossed doing a little crafting.


And this is all the crafting I have done this week.  Not much at all...but I hope to get back into the swing of it soon.

Thanks for popping by my blog and for all your lovely comments.
I truely appreciate your friendship.

Alicia xx



Post a Comment