Thursday, April 12, 2012

No Baby Yet...but here are some cards...



Well, today was the due date, but no baby yet.  I visited the Obstetrician today who has booked an induction for the 18th of April.  We will see if the baby decides to arrive before then!  I have finally finished all the unpacking and now have my craft room set up, or craft corner would probably be a better description.  Our new computer has arrived and now we are just waiting on intenet.  Then I will be totally set up again for blogging and crafting, in the meantime I am patiently using the ipad.

I made this card for my brother's girlfriend for her birthday, and then made the second one for one of my friends.  The first image I coloured with Copics, the second image was pre-coloured.  The copics I used were:
Skin: E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Pinks: RV29, RV04, RV02
Outline: C1


I will try and catch up on blogging comments tomorrow.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a lovely day.
Alicia xx
Post a Comment