Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sunday Sketch and Stamp with Digi-Images




I am just back from a card-making day with my lovely friends I make cards with. We made cards, ate yummy snacks and chatted all day long. It is such good therapy! I made two cards that I designed for myself last night because I am not very good at concentrating, talking and eating all at once. I followed the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp and used the same DCWV papers I used on my Magnolia card last night. My digi-images are "Lily with present" and "Lili with flowers" from Digi-Stamp Boutique. The flowers were from my stash.
Tomorrow is a big clean-up day for me in preparation for our visitors that arrive on Thursday. Then Friday will be a big food shopping day and Saturday a big cooking day. Lots to do in preparation for Ben's party. It is a rainy day here today so I think I might curl up on the lounge with my book and wait for Ben to get home from work.
Thanks for coming and visiting my blog.
Post a Comment