Saturday, November 3, 2012

Card, Winners and Photos


Hi Blogging Friends,

I havent blogged for a little while...the days have been rolling past.
Here is a card I made recently.
I have had the image coloured for a long time and I found some papers and ribbon that matched perfectly.  This is such a quick easy sketch.  If you have some doilies in your stash, give it a go.  It takes no time at all and looks pretty.



Colours are:
Yellow - YR23, Y08, Y15, Y11
Skin: E11, E02. E00
Hair - E53, E33, E51, E50

This stamp can be purchased at the M4M store here.


Winner of my ribbon candy is: Gin Oaks!!
Winner of the As the Crow Flies Digi is: Merry!!
I will be in touch to sort out details.

I will leave you with a couple of cute little pics.

Have a great weekend,

Alicia xxx



7 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Alicia , I have just left a comment at the M4M blog too..
Congrat to he lucky ribbon candy winner !! ( sniff , sniff I would have loved to get some tiny pieces of those lovely ribbons!!)

And wow Nicholas is growing well and he still has lovely blue eyes!!

Hugs Blankina

Jessie said...

I love the simplicity of this and it's stunning! Give your cutie a hug for me! xx

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, he makes me smile!! Too cute!

I love the princess card too!! The yellow looks gorgeous, and I love the ribbon! Awesome job!

Carol Dee said...

Congrats to the ribbon winner.
Look how big and how well Nicholas is sitting. Looks like a very happy little guy. :) Your card is s sweet, perfect for a little princess. Hugs....

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Alicia - the colours are so vibrant!!
Nicholas is looking so grown up sitting like that. One beautiful boy!!
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Hi Alicia congratulations to your winners they will be so pleased to have won, oh l just love these photos of the little fella hes really coming on and growing so fast! l have a new grand son Nathan born 30th Oct l'll be posting a picture shortly and your card is just so adorable xx

Merry said...

Oh look how clever he is sitting there all by himself. Nicholas has the most beautiful blue eyes. Love your card....such great colouring.