Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Free Printable Baby Card Sentiment

Saturated Canary Baby Card

One of my friends asked me to make a card for her, for a special baby girl that has just been born.
I didn't have much on hand in terms of baby sentiments so I decided to make one of my own.
If you would like to use it too I have included it at the bottom of the blog post.

Saturated Canary Baby Card

I coloured a Saturated Canary image.
(I haven't coloured in about two years I think!!)
It was lots of fun.  I used all these Copic colours:

RV21, RV34, RV29, RV00, RV09
R85, R32, R20
R85, R32, R20
E11, E21, E15, E33, E37
C-0, C-1, C-3
V15, V19
BV00
BG 49, BG34
Y28, Y11, Y38, Y17
YR07, YR23
Saturated Canary Baby Card
I thought I would link this card to Sentimental Sundays Challenge: Anything Goes

Saturated Canary Baby Card

Here's your free sentiment:

Save, print and enjoy!

If you use it on a card please let me know! I would love to see your work.
alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com.au




Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: