Wednesday, June 24, 2015

It's starting to look a lot like....Kaisercraft!


Kaisercraft

Being on the Kaisercraft Design Team for 2015-2016 suddenly got very real and even more exciting yesterday when a surprise Delivery arrived of three boxes of AMAZING Kaisercraft Goodies!!!

The girls on the team were saying getting a package from Kaisercraft is really like Christmas...I couldn't really comprehend how good a Christmas it was going to be! Oh my!! Let me tell you, I have never spoilt myself in the way Kaisercraft just has.

Nicky was doing a "Teenage mutant ninja turtle dance" around the boxes and so was I.  Then as I opened the boxes all I could say was "OMG" over and over and over again.  It was hard to believe how much lovely product they could fit into these boxes.

So I am getting very excited to share with you some amazing Kaisercraft creations this year!!

Lots of ideas are circling around and around in my head and I'll be posting them here and on the Kaisercraft blog from July.

Thanks for being on this awesome journey with me!

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: