Sunday, August 28, 2016

Quick Ten Male Cards - Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe

Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe Quick Ten male Birthday Cards by Alicia McNamara


Its been awhile since I have whipped up a set of Quick Ten cards.  But I was certainly in need of some male cards this month and because I had the Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe Collection on my desk I thought it was the perfect opportunity to make some Male Birthday cards.  Whenever I make a set of Quick 10 Cards I usually try and stick to the same sketch for each card and just change up the papers and embellishments.

Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe Quick Ten male Birthday Cards by Alicia McNamara

I didn't photograph every single one...they were quickly popped into envelopes and sent in the mail.  All the males on my birthday list this month received one of these cards!  I still have a few leftover for my card stash.  I need to do another Quick Ten Female Happy Birthdays for September, maybe I'll get the chance soon.

Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: