Thursday, September 15, 2016

Kaisercraft Traditional Christmas Featuring Silent Night


Kaisercraft Silent Night Layout by Alicia McNamara

Today I am sharing a Traditional Christmas Layout featuring the Silent Night Collection.  This is a photo of my friend's two little girls and their cousins.  I love their little Christmas outfits that they are wearing and they go perfectly with the traditional Christmas colours in this collection.

Kaisercraft Silent Night Layout by Alicia McNamara

I used the Designer Template - Ornamental and some Impasto paste mixed with red paint to create my background.  I love the red and white with the words from the template.  Then I added a few sprays of Kaisermist and some painted red snowflakes and embellishments to decorate.  I didn't use a lot of papers for this Layout.  I just used a few off cuts of strips and some collectables.

Kaisercraft Silent Night Layout by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products: P2152 Family Time | P2158 Wrap the Presents | P2154 Bake Gingerbread | PP1004 Paper Pad | CT863 Collectables | PT232 Glitter Tape - Red | FC211 Foil Card Stock - Ruby Red | IT915 Designer Template - Ornamental | SB795 Pearls- Red | RS416 Sparklets - Rouge | KC009 Kaisercolour - Red | KM109 Kaiser Mist - Red | FL584 Flourish Pack - Snowflakes | BRB606 Organza Ribbon - Red | DD388 Decorative Die - Poinsettia | Other: Impasto

Thanks for stopping by,
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: