Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Kaisercraft "P.S I Love You" Card

Kaisercraft P.S I Love You card by Alicia McNamara

I made this card for Kaisercraft using the very pretty "P.S I Love You" Collection.  It is a gorgeous collection, pinks and greys, flowers and butterflies...
I loved it.  Perfect for card making.

Kaisercraft P.S I Love You card by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products: PP1010 Paper Pad | IP725 Ink Pad- Petal Pink | CT870 Collectables | FL590 Flourish Pack - Love | SB786 Pearls - Rose | EM926 Lace - White | DD757 Decorative Die - Large Flourishes | DD523 Decorative Die - Scallop Card Edge | DD775 Card Creations - Stitched Lattice C6 | SSS326 Sticker Sheet | Other: Cheesecloth |

Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: