Monday, March 22, 2010

Bright and Cheery


Good afternoon,
I hope your Monday has been fun and productive. I feel like I am always chasing time...the days and nights seem to fly by and I am always left trying to fit in too much! Today I made a card for one of my very best friends. I used this Penny Black image and followed the sketch from Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
I coloured with ink pads and aqua painter, and used SU DPs and lace and flowers from my stash. I am also entering the "Lovely Lace" Challenge from My Time to Craft. Because this card has a "Spring feel" to it, with its bright colours, flowers, insects and animals I am also entering it in the following challenges:
Frosted designs - Think Spring
AllSorts Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Spring is in the Air
Thanks for visiting my blog today,
Take care

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card alicia and i'm sure your friend will love it...great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet PB image and the beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Carol Dee said...

How cute! I adore Penny Black Hedgies. Great layout and beautiful flowers. Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Alicia.........great image........thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
xxx Margreet

Cheryl said...

Oh so cute,love the colours and sweet image!!! A fabulous take on the sketch!!
xx

Kerrie said...

Super cute image, and the DP is great.

Queen La Rubba said...

Love your teeter-totter card! So cute! The colors are grat! They look like they are haviing so much fun! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!