Monday, March 22, 2010

Bright and Cheery


Good afternoon,
I hope your Monday has been fun and productive. I feel like I am always chasing time...the days and nights seem to fly by and I am always left trying to fit in too much! Today I made a card for one of my very best friends. I used this Penny Black image and followed the sketch from Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
I coloured with ink pads and aqua painter, and used SU DPs and lace and flowers from my stash. I am also entering the "Lovely Lace" Challenge from My Time to Craft. Because this card has a "Spring feel" to it, with its bright colours, flowers, insects and animals I am also entering it in the following challenges:
Frosted designs - Think Spring
AllSorts Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Spring is in the Air
Thanks for visiting my blog today,
Take care
Post a Comment