Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Acceptance Card

Goodmorning Blogging Buddies, I am happy to say I have a whole day allocated to staying home and crafting and doing whatever I want! Yippee! I am so excited. I made this card a few days back. My sister asked me if I would make her a little acceptance card for a wedding she is going to. I used a Digi Stamp I won at Christmas time from Bee Crafty. This is its debut. I used Kindy-Glitz on the wedding dress and coloured in with SU markers. The card stock is Rose Red and Regal Rose. Ribbon, flower and pearl from my stash. I am entering this simple little card in the Dare you to Digi Stamp Pearls Challenge.

Enjoy your day. I hope to be back soon with another post : )

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

SWEET, such a cute couple. Hugs...

Amanda said...

This is very cute,I'm glad you've some crafting time.