Thursday, March 11, 2010

Genevieve's Card


This card is for my cousin Genevieve. She is studying Medicine at University and it was her birthday yesterday. I went for Autumn tones seeing we are coming into Autumn in Australia. The papers are Basic Grey and SU. I used ink pads and aqua painter to colour. I tried to make her dress two-tone red and orange and blend the colours. I distressed and stitched the edges. The sentiment is from SU and the flowers and ribbons from my stash.

I followed the recipe at Magnolia Down Under 3 papers, 3 flowers, 2 buttons and a bow and I followed the sketch from Stamp with Us. I can also enter the challenge "Sew Simple" at One Stop Craft Challenge.

I have had a good week this week, and am finding my feet with my new job which leaves me a bit of time to post this card. I look forward to more crafting time! I hope you are finding the time to relax and craft.


Thanks for visiting me today, and take care.


Post a Comment