Friday, November 18, 2011

Hooray, it's Friday!!!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

This week has been hectic.  I have worked every day and so am behind in most things once again, but hope to catch up this weekend.  I took a cute picture of Tommy on the front porch to share with you.  He is growing up fast now. 


 I snatched some card making time earlier in the week and made this stash of birthday cards.  This is a Stitchy Bear Stamps image.  I chose it specifically because it did not need any colouring.  I just added a hint of colour on each card.  I needed cards quickly...am very behind in November b'days.


Kept, the black, white and one theme going with all of them.




Now I just have to get them off in the post.

We are having a family dinner tonight with my Grandad so I need to get moving.

Will be back tomorrow with my Mad for Markers post.

See you then : )

Alicia xx

Post a Comment