Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Four Male Musical Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I did an order for 20 male cards, but I thought it might be a bit too much to blog them all at once.  
Here is a set of four from the set of 20.
I made these using the Kaisercraft Velvet Ensemble Paper pad and a little bit of other Kaisercraft paper scraps thrown in as well.




I had a lot of Branxton Hicks contractions last night.  I went in to the hospital today to double check everything was alright...and yes it is fine...but oh my, I was starting to think this baby was coming early!!  I am going to stop tutoring next week because I am getting pretty tired and need to rest a little more.  Keeping me still can be a bit tricky...there is always so much I want to do!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Alicia xx

Post a Comment